Mitsubishi Heat Pumps – Installation And Service
Serving Southern Maine in the Greater Portland and Sebago Lakes Region
For Mitsubishi heat pump installation, repairs and services call (207) 321-9858
Mitsubishi Heat Pump Installation Service’s
We are proud to install and service Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump Air Conditioning products In Portland, Maine. We provide FREE heat pump quotes and very competitive heat pump prices on Mitsubishi heat pumps.
The Mitsubishi heat pump is the industry leader in Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning systems and continues to provide reliable, affordable and unmatched performance.
Ductless heat pump air conditioning is the way of the future in Portland, Maine, and with the ultra efficient design it costs you much less to operate than those old window air conditioners! Easy to use, easy to maintain, and never worry about taking up window space again!
Ductless Air Source Heat pump units work on refrigeration principles to deliver you heating or cooling. Many people think they deliver heat by means of electric. While they do use a very small amount of electric to run, they are not an electric heater. The average household may consume $40-80 a month to heat or cool even in the hottest or coldest days in the Portland Maine area. Try getting that out of your old air conditioner in your window or costly dehumidifier!
Mitsubishi Heat Pumps Heat Pumps
Cash rebate incentives from Efficiency Maine available for select systems, while funding is available and ever changing
- Low-cost heat The cost of heating with a heat pump is roughly half that of using oil, kerosene, propane or electric baseboard. It is similar to the cost of heating with natural gas or wood.
- Low-cost air conditioning Today’s best heat pumps are 2x as efficient as typical air conditioners.
- Comfort With advances in controls, heat pumps can maintain very constant temperatures.
- Ultra Quiet fans on both indoor and outdoor units
- Air quality Heat pumps filter air as they heat/cool/dehumidify it
- NO heavy lifting each year taking air conditioners in and out of windows
- More storage space in your garage, shed, or basement when all of the window units are gone
Cold temperature performance – As outdoor temperatures drop, so does the efficiency of an air-source heat pump. For example, a unit that delivers four units of heat for every unit of electricity at 50°F, may only deliver two units of heat for every unit of electricity at -15°F. If the temperature drops low enough, the system may turn off completely. For this reason, air-source heat pumps are typically used as a supplemental heat source, coupled with an alternative source of heat.
Some models are very capable of producing 90% efficiency at temperatures of -5* F and work well as primary sources of heat in some applications.
Available In Heating/Cooling or Cooling only models
Mitsubishi Heat Pump Installation And Service Areas
Maine Heating And Cooling provides professional heating repair, heating service, heating installations, gas boiler and gas furnace repair and services, oil boiler and oil furnace repairs and services to all brands of equipment in residential settings.